Now you can access Virtual Office from the convenience of a Web Browser.
Access Virtual Office via Web Portal
* Internet Explorer 7 or higher is required.
- Go to: https://voweb.upicsolutions.org/2XWebPortal/Logon.aspx
- Click on ‘2X Client is required. Please download.’
- Right Click on the Internet Explorer Security Message.
- Select ‘File Downloaded Blocked > Download File…’
- Right Click again on the Internet Explorer Security Message.
- Click ‘Install This Add-On’
- Enter your Username and Password and Click ‘Log In’.
- Click on ‘Upic Virtual Office’ or ‘Upic VO 2.0′
- Upic Virtual Office and Upic VO 2.0 are available based on service level.
- Upic Virtual Office uses Microsoft Office 2003.
- Upic V0 2.0 uses Microsoft Office 2007.