Facing a major hardware purchase?
Need more time to focus on your organization?
We Can Help!
What We Do
Our nonprofit is the first and largest United Way technology shared-services organization. We pioneered the concept of sharing hardware and technology resources among United Ways.
We recruit the most experienced and talented team members from around the nation. Our United Ways share access to this expertise at a fraction of the cost of employing full-time staff.
- Secure cloud application hosting
- Single, secure web portal
- MS Office and Outlook hosting
- My Documents and Network file sharing
- Campaign, Accounting, and CRM applications
- Live insourced helpdesk
- PC management
- Sole focus is United Ways
Why Pick Us
- No single point of failure
- No more one-person IT Departments
- Local disasters do not affect your technology and ability to help your community
- Protection from latest security threats
- We focus on your technology; you focus on your mission
- Online Giving Support
- Application Support Subscriptions
- Processing and staff augmentation
- Data Integration
- Report Writing and Custom Development
- CRM Expertise
- SQL Expertise